Subject: [Leica] Epson P2000 and SD Card Problem; M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jan 25 07:53:18 2007

Upon reading your note I went to my P2000, inserted the 2GB SanDisk
Extreme III card and copied the data without a problem. Of course the
P2000 cannot display the dng's. Don't know if it would have displayed
jpg's - I assume that it would. I have not as yet hooked the P2000 up
to the computer to check the integrity of the data copied.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com