Subject: [Leica] I'm Home
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Wed Jan 24 09:21:58 2007

Hello everyone,

I doubt that anyone remembers me, but I was a member of the LUG a few years
back.  I took a hiatus while I went over to the dark side.

While away, I finished an MS in imaging science from RIT, and now do all the
patent work for Nik Software, which makes Capture NX for Nikon, and a host
of plug-ins for Photoshop.

After breaking my back lugging around a D2X and a ton of DSLR stuff, I
decided to come home.

Yesterday I picked up my M8.  I will still use the DSLR stuff (for
landscape, studio, macro, work, etc.) but for travel, family and everyday
carry around, this is it.  I really do feel like I have found an old friend.

So, some images soon to follow on the gallery.

Regards,
Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] I'm Home)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] I'm Home)