Subject: [Leica] Drowning in digital files- INDEX
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 22 18:41:46 2007

On 23/01/2007, at 6:08, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 11:05 AM 1/22/2007, you wrote:
>> And how you index all the photos?
>>
>>   How do you know were every thing?
>>
>>   bernardofeio
>
> I use iView MediaPro, which will soon be Expression Media:  http://
> www.iview-multimedia.com/
> I used to use Extensis Portfolio, but iView is easier to use,
> allows full-sized thumbnails, and works seamlessly with several of
> my other photo applications.  I have hundreds of thousands of
> photos indexed with many, many more to go ;-)
>
> Tina

but sadly, it has stopped de-coding RAW files from Olympus and Leica.
I still use it to download the images from the camera, but you can
only view thumbnails in iView, so for sorting etc I have to move to
Bridge, and I would prefer NOT to.

Cheers

Message from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] Drowning in digital files- INDEX)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Drowning in digital files- INDEX)