Subject: [Leica] New here and need info
From: maxphoto.ny at gmail.com (Arlene B)
Date: Mon Jan 22 16:20:38 2007

Hi all, I am new here and have an R5 that I purchased new in the '80's. I'm
not new to photography, just to groups on the internet.  I have an RBA Ring
Flash Adapter, but lost my Minolta 80PX. I've read on the internet that a
Minolta 1200 will also work. Can someone confirm this for me and are there
any other ring flashes that will work? I  do like that both of the Minolta
flashes have the ability of turning off the separate tubes.
Macro is my passion and I really miss my ring flash.
Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.
I'll be checking out how this group works and getting more involved in the
next couple of weeks.
Arlene