Subject: [Leica] Can't connect Leica Gallery
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 21 16:24:49 2007

I can't connect with the Gallery of Leica Users Group, I don't know why,
somebody have the same problem?, I've just posted three pictures.

The message I receive is:

Warning: mysql_connect() [
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/MikeD/occasional/function.mysql-connect>
function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in
/home/galleries/LUG/www/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 348

Error

Error (ERROR_STORAGE_FAILURE) :

*       in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 229
(gallerycoreapi::error)

*       in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 449
(mysqlstorage::_getconnection)

*       in modules/core/classes/Gallery.class at line 223
(mysqlstorage::search)

*       in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 112 (gallery::search)

*       in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1942
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)

*       in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 64 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)

*       in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1885
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)

*       in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteSimpleHelper.class at line 50
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)

*       in ??? at line 0 (rewritesimplehelper::loaditemidfrompath)

*       in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 98

*       in
modules/rewrite/classes/parsers/modrewrite/ModRewriteUrlGenerator.class at
line 50 (modrewriteurlgenerator::_onload)

*       in init.inc at line 113 (modrewriteurlgenerator::init)

*       in main.php at line 73

Thanks for the information,

Saludos cordiales
Luis