Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #03
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Jan 21 07:30:35 2007

Luis

It's true it could have been shot at ISO400. I had the lens wide open at
f1.4 all the evening - but this pic was shot with a speed of a 1/193 sec,
which would make a 1/48 at ISO 400.

The street pictures I made before and after this one really needed ISO 1600
(and were at the limits of 1/4 or 1/8). Suddenly I remarked this man in the
well lightened caf? room, and preferred to shoot immediately, before he
looks at me, or before somebody walks through.

I have reedited the picture and it looks a bit less grainy now.

Thanks for having a look, and also thanks to Steve, Mark, Ric, Jim who
posted friendly comments.

Didier

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #03)