Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc instructions
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 20 19:49:15 2007

On 1/21/07, Phil Swango <pswango@att.net> wrote:
> Hoppy, you might consider the VC 35/28mm dual-purpose minifinder.  I
> haven't
> used one but they sure seem compact and you would be killing two birds with
> one stone.  I think some here have used them.  I use the Leitz brightline
> 35mm finder from the 60s.  Great but a little pricey and not very compact.

The Leitz brightline one is the one I use. It wasn't pricey in my case
since I picked it up on a whim in the 70'ies when I didn't want to use
bug-eyes on my M3.

But another, VERY annoying feature ... it is metal ... with very sharp
corners. Digs into middle-aged fat around the waistline when carried
off of the shoulder.

Daniel