Subject: [Leica] Usign 28mm frame on M6 ?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Jan 20 07:03:32 2007

Depends on the structure of your face. For example:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0072608/Ss/0072608/4632_16_2.jpg.html?
path=pgallery&path_key=Feldman,%20Marty

Marty Feldman has no trouble seeing the 28 mm framelines.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Usign 28mm frame on M6 ?)