Subject: [Leica] photographing the homeless "smug Europeans"
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 20 06:31:35 2007

I broke the rule once a few years ago:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/8.html

I didn't use a 21 or wide-angle, but we did engage in conversation for
quite a while. I still do when I meet him. He looks more ragged every
time.

Daniel

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] photographing the homeless "smug Europeans")
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] photographing the homeless "smug Europeans")