Subject: [Leica] photographing the homeless
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Jan 19 18:01:48 2007

regarding the controversy; i take the plug commandments to be tongue
in cheek; after all, who would have the temerity to compare his rules to
the foundation of mosaic law with a straight face?

in addition it also proscribes photographing children.

as to the image:  the combined image and backstory are compelling; i'd
like to see more.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com