Subject: [Leica] photographing the homeless
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 16:45:22 2007

  This is where you are wrong, I criticized Kyle's "rule" regarding the
photography of homeless people, I never criticized his photograph, which is
quite good, I have looked at it.

  Sorry, the discussion was about the text, NOT about the photographs.

  Larry

------
In a message dated 1/19/2007 6:31:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,