Subject: [Leica] photographing the homeless
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 16:12:23 2007

Oh boy, so my opinions on homelessness are related to the strength of my
portfolio.

  Now, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

  Thanks for enlightening me.

--------

hooboy I'm so  glad you came.  I haven't seen such cluelessness since old
George bought  $10,000 bucks worth of Leica gear and thought that made him a

photographer.  This could be fun, unless you prove to have a portfolio that
approaches Kyle's.