Subject: [Leica] Hugh M8 issue ?
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu Jan 18 21:22:10 2007

Steve - the original M8 had horizontal black lines across the monitor
when in shooting mode, and gave me a major overexposure in a series
of images - later it completely blanked out, would not open up.

Dealer told Leica we needed a replacement, and it arrived on
Wednesday.  Strangely enough, with an earlier Serial Number.

Replacement seems fine - thanks for asking

Hugh

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Hugh M8 issue ?)
Message from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] IMG: PAW - can't decide)
Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: PAW - can't decide)