Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 1st Shots and impressions.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 18:52:42 2007

In a message dated 1/18/2007 8:42:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:

You can  shoot all day with one battery if you're going pretty casually about
it.  I'd actually left my Motel room with the camera and no backup on me.
Never  in the old days.

Go to your room Mark.

--------

I shoot 500-600 shots on a charge with the Pentax K10D.  Scares  me.  I
stopped carrying a battery in my pocket.  I keep one in my  car.  My Pentax
doesn't
have any Magenta thingees.  The AWB is right  on.

Hard to concentrate.  I'm watching Heart in HD on the TV I bought  instead
of
the M8.  40 inches.  Surround Sound.  "Try, try, try  to understand. He's a
Magic Man."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com