Subject: [Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Jan 18 12:57:56 2007

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Well Mark, it all depends on what you shoot. If you like low light and
> night photography, then you still want fast lenses.

I agree, to me digital has opened up available light photography even
more than fast film did...now you can do a custom white balance and
shoot with a fast lens and get great results.  Heck, now ISO 3200 on my
5D is so good I can shoot in situations where in the past I'd have to
use flash to get an image and destroy the mood the natural light made.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?)