Subject: [Leica] Just another boring calligraphy-photo?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jan 17 02:26:29 2007

Take a look:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/pict0001.jpg

You may say, "Hey Richard, that looks just like the one you have shown
before. Big deal?!" (*) and you would be right. Except.. the calligraphy is
inked on the print instead of photoshopp'ed, the chop is also inked. (I
will need to trek up to San Francisco Chinatown this weekend to have more
made) This means that all prints done this way are unique. Cool eh?

Oh, I even inked the whole poem:
Walking about in the pine woods, I felt asleep on the rock
In the mountains, there aren't any calendars. I know the Winter has ended,
but I do not know the year.

(*) Apology for bad photo. My R-D1 is getting the RF aligned so I am using
a cheapie digicam.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Just another boring calligraphy-photo?)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Just another boring calligraphy-photo?)