Subject: [Leica] 90 macro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 14 17:21:26 2007

On 1/14/07 7:49 PM, "Leonard Taupier" <len-1@comcast.net> typed:

> Mark,
>
> The African violets were shot in black light only (otherwise dark
> room) with a Nikon enlarging lens on a bellows with a UV passband
> filter only. Camera D2X.
>
> Cheers,
> Len

Thanks Len I'll be doing lots of shooting with my Nikon enlarging lenses too
once I get my M8. My main enlarging lenses over the years i've used them for
35mm, medium format and 4x5 negs.
In the past two years some off brands like Schneider and Rodenstock which
i've recounted on the LUG numerous times I've obtained with a song.
With code words like
APO!!!!!
D!!!
S!!!!!

All in town on the very same night!

I do have a little black light hand held which I got at a doggy shop to find
dog pee in my Van and motel rooms. That and special enzyme spray. Dollar a
squirt.
Might turn out to be an invaluable tool!
In an never ending battle for truth, justice....

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W