Subject: [Leica] American Landscapes
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 07:46:24 2007

In a message dated 1/14/2007 9:18:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,
luisripoll@telefonica.net writes:

My congratulations again for this Serie Sonny, it is really  great.

I didn't see (or remember) the one of the American Flag with the  Coca Cola,
this one is really great for me, IMHO could I suggest you to  crop it
eliminating the paviment foreground?...?

Thanks but, I think the grass and painted lines add to the scene with
out-of
-order coke machines

Regards,
Sonny