Subject: [Leica] 2006 Yearbook
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Thu Jan 11 18:54:38 2007

Mine arrived today, and I must say, what a wonderful collection!  While
there are many images in the book that are moving (Ted, Tina - y'all are
clikin'), the fun for me has been discovering images of photographers with
whom I am completely unfamiliar.  I started to make a list in this e-mail
and discovered that it would run to half the names in the yearbook!  What a
pleasure.

Sincerely and gratefully,

Ben Marks