Subject: [Leica] WTB - large bag
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Thu Jan 11 18:18:59 2007

Hello,

For a really big, accessible, well-made pack, I would recommend the WRP-1 or
WRP-2, designed by Moose Peterson.  It'll hold everything you can think of
carrying along.  I have used them both in the past.  Great bags.

I'm currently carrying a Domke F1X shoulder bag.  It is currently holding:
M3 w/ meter & 50mm, f/2 DR Summicron attached
M5 w/ 40mm Rokkor attached
CLE w/ 28mm Rokkor attached
Metz 54 MZ-4 & TTL synch cords
Metz 28 BC-6
Elmar 9cm, f/4 (in case)
Rokkor 40mm case
Rokkor 28mm case
2 flash brackets
b&w filters for 39mm / 40.5mm (in 2 cases)
Pocket for unexposed film
Pocket for exposed film
Pocket for lens hoods
Pocket for batteries
A few extra velcroed & two zippered pockets for "extras"

For lens "cases" I use WRP (yeah, Moose again) D1H rechargeable battery
holsters.  Each one holds two lenses up to 90mm WITH the appropriate hood
and caps attached.  Funny thing is, the whole rig feels light as a feather
when you're carrying it.  I'm surprised reading the list that there's this
much stuff in my "small" bag.

Jeff M