Subject: [Leica] PAW promoting
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 8 17:11:22 2007

Tina Manley wrote:
> At 06:58 PM 1/8/2007, you wrote:
>> Well...I do not know about a PAW but my blog has been pretty much a
>> PAD since I started it,and I have been working hard to keep it up to
>> date this year.  I have missed only one day so far...but on most days
>> I shoot WAY more than one photo. LOL
>
> You are addicted, Harrison.  I have the same problem.  Now if we could
> get somebody to pay us for our addiction, that would be fine, but
> price are going down, down, down!

Yeah...don' remind me.  That is one reason I have gotten Final Cut and
am about to take some video classes...our business model is shifting
rapidly and we have to change to keep up.  Did you see the article in
"CREATE" magazine on the status of photography?  I was one of the
photographers they interviewed for that story for the Southeast region.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] PAW promoting)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW promoting)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] PAW promoting)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW promoting)