Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question (A related concern)
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 8 15:53:34 2007

Also there is something called MAC ID filtering which if you set it
correctly will allow only the "allowed" IDs to connect.  Each computer
or device has a MAC ID, look on the back at the back or in the bios to
find it.  If you are using a Linksys this is all easy to set up.  Oh and
be sure to change the default user name and password.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Wireless Question (A related concern))