Subject: [Leica] A Blurb Blurb
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Jan 8 15:18:22 2007

I just received an email from blurb.com saying they are shipping my book
today.

They gave me a UPS tracking number, which is for 2nd Day Air shipment.
I guess that is what I specified.

So it should be here Wednesday.

I'm really curious to see how this looks.

In my first experience with online print ordering this past December I
put together a calendar featuring photos of some of our dogs for some of
our special friends using the Apple Mac iPhoto 6 program and we were
*very* pleasantly surprised with the results.

Ain't technology grand?

--Bob