Subject: [Leica] PAW 49 - No UFOs!!
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Mon Jan 8 10:53:42 2007

Peter Dzwig wrote:

>Before anyone asks, the objects about one third in from the left and a
>quater of
>the way down are actually natural effects, clouds actually. Sorry :-)
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album347/MistyLandscapeHolmbury200612.jpg.html
>
>Leica M3 5cm Summicron Kodak BW400CN 1/500th at f11
>
>Thanks for looking,
>
>Constructive comments are, as always, welcome.

Peter,

That's a lovely shot.  One of your better efforts.  Was it shot from Box
Hill?

It works just as well as a panorama with top and bottom cropped equally.
Just as well, but not really any better, I think.

A belated Happy New Year to you and your family.

Best regards,

Colin (very busy with building new darkroom!)

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 49 - No UFOs!!)