Subject: [Leica] 2006 LUG Yearbook
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Jan 6 13:18:49 2007

I also received a shipping notice.  Shipped out on the 5th and due to arrive
on 1/11.

Let me also add my voice to those expressing thanks to Jim Shulman.  This is
sure to be a wonderful memento and a pleasure to own for years to come.  As
a result of Jim's work I downloaded my own copy of the Blurb BookSmart
software and found it to be a delight to use.  Hopefully it will result in a
book or two of my own creation in the future.

But I'm sure glad I didn't have to pay those exhorbitant overseas shipping
costs.  ;-(

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE