Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peeking
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jan 6 09:25:10 2007

Tina:

>Another choice and I still haven't left the church in San Pedro la
>Laguna!  This time there's a vertical:
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72605464
>
>and a horizontal:
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/72605466

I haven't commented on all of your latest pics, but I've looked at them all.
Very nice.  Thanks for continuing to share with us!  Beautifully done.  I'd
be proud to have taken any.

I prefer the horizontal one of these choices.  The boy is almost too small
in the vertical composition.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/