Subject: [Leica] PAW dlridings 51 and 52
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 5 05:28:02 2007

I went on a rather impromtu trip to the US over Christmas and that
gave me a chance to visit one of my favorite aunts (I have several)
and look for some of my trees:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2006/51.html

I also got a chance to spend time with brothers and sisters. This is
one, Karen (the other looks the same, they are identical twins). Karen
figures she will have been a mother for 30 years by the time the last
one moves out:

"I'll miss them, but not as much as they think I will."

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2006/55.html

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: PAW dlridings 51 and 52)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] PAW dlridings 51 and 52)