Subject: [Leica] Sorry... no more time
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Jan 4 14:28:19 2007

Hi all,

I'm really happy to be in the LUG, but I'm very busy these days and I don't
have the time to comment all the messages and pictures posted, I keep the
messages and pictures I want to look and comment when I have a little more
time....

Thanks, and I'm sorry, I intend to follow a big part of the messages, but it
is impossible for me follow all, as well have have the time  to comment a
lot of subjects I would like to do..., I hope be more free in a couple of
weeks.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Sorry... no more time)