Subject: [Leica] selling M7 and voigtlander 21mm
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Thu Jan 4 10:07:55 2007

hi

  I have a NEW camera M7 in a closed box (only opened to take photos of it)
that I?m interested in selling since I already bought an M8 to substitute
it.

  I will miss the feeling of the M7 and the shutter low noise
 but for now I have no interest what so ever in having this 2 bodies

  Is any one interested? It?s NEW with the IMPROVE 0,72 viewfinder and 5
(FIVE) year warranty starting November 2006  (2200 euros)

  Beside this I have to sell an almost new Voightlander Color Skopar 21mm
with M adapter, boxes, papers, hood and filter, viewfinder. (250 euros )

  If any one is interested please write me off list (or phone)

  Eventually I?m interested in a used black M6 so I don?t forget what is
taking photos with film! It must be shipped from Europe. (it can look used
but must be in user condition)

  My email: bernardofeio@yahoo.com.br
  Phone: +351 964620048

  Thanks in advance.

  B regards from Portugal
  Bernardo feio

Fale com seus amigos  de gra?a com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] selling M7 and voigtlander 21mm)