Subject: [Leica] Annie Liebovitz on PBS' "American Masters"
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jan 4 07:41:57 2007

I agree with your assessment re: her pre-hi-production work.
Although, I warmed up to the fact that she seems to keep the
commercial work in perspective, knows the difference and continues to
do beautiful personal photography. No doubt - she's highly skilled in
the medium - and has earned access.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com