Subject: [Leica] Agfa APX 400
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jan 2 20:48:20 2007

> That's pretty much why I bought it. I liked the look of it way back when I
> had a darkroom. I think it doesn't scan as well as it prints, though, and
> that's why I'm having some problems finding the right developer.

I have a "hate" relationship with scanning it: without ice its a pain. To
be honest the C41 b/w films scan best and don't print too bad in the
darkroom either: they won't have longevity, but who will want my images
anyway ;-)

Cheers

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Agfa APX 400)