Subject: [Leica] Help needed - photographic terminology
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Jan 2 13:41:56 2007

Hallo all,
I've got a translation to do for the photography planned for an
advertising campaign .
There's a word/expression turned up that I can't find anywhere on the
web - the German for it is "Denkzettel". What it is is a piece of paper
with instructions of what the photographer has to shoot, what angles,
perspectives, what equipment is required, format, film type, etc. With a
note that it has to be approved and countersigned at the bottom.

Is there a specific English description for this form, note, or whatever
it is? Or can anyone point me to a website with either a dictionary or
glossary of photographic terms?

Would very much appreciate any help, so thanks in advance
Douglas