Subject: [Leica] Cricket images MCG
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jan 2 02:14:39 2007

On 02/01/2007, at 10:23, Ric Carter wrote:

> Hey, guys, can one of you recommend an online synopsis of the game
> for the unwashed?
>
> Listening to the Beeb, they seem to shift to some language other
> than English when they begin talking cricket.
>
> I don't need to become an expert, but a passing acquaintance would
> be nice.
>
> Ric

Can't really help, but I'd be happy to take you to a game some time
and "fill you in". I was listening to a lady today, who became
"hooked" after her boyfriend took her to a game: she now drags him
along ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] Cricket images MCG)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Cricket images MCG)