Subject: [Leica] ATTN: Nashville TN area people
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Dec 31 11:23:25 2006

I know there are several people who live in the Nashville, TN area so I
am sending an open invitation to come to the next meeting of the
Brentwood Camera Club.

We meet next on Jan 2 at 6pm at the Brentwood Library.  The meeting will
have Photoshop Guru Kevin Ames as the speaker.

See:

http://www.brentwoodcameraclub.org/
for information about our club

and:

http://tinyurl.com/y6zwpz
for information about the program

I hope you can make it.  We have a good group of folks and quite a few
who use Leica stuff.  After the meetings a bunch of us join for supper
at a local place and talk and drink.  It s a good time so please join us.

If you have any questions please e-mail me @ harrison@mcclary.net

I am the vice-president of the club....but don't let that scare you
off.  LOL

Thanks!
**

--