Subject: [Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Dec 30 10:31:32 2006

At 01:22 PM 12/30/2006, you wrote:
>Old habits die hard, I guess. If Leica is going to make more 1.33x M
>cameras, they ought to figure out a way to make a 35mm Noctilux.

Brian -  The Summilux - 35/1.4 - is wide enough to let in more light
than the Noctilux and you can handhold it at slower speeds so I find
that I can use the Summilux in the same light that I usually need the
Noctilux for and the Summilux is about a 50 on the M8.  Of course,
the depth of field is going to be a little greater, too.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] WTB : Noctilux (UK))