Subject: [Leica] Re: Best flash for M8?
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Fri Dec 29 08:03:38 2006

Folks -

Pardon me if someone has already suggested this but I've missed most
of the LUG activity this month...

Does the M8 have an old-fashioned PC connector?  If so, someone
oughtta be able to take a flash shot at a 4-digit shutter speed and
see what the snap liooks like (assuming that the camera's leetle
brain doesn't lock out flash in order to save us from our foibles.)
I s'ppose that hot-shoe mounting might have more potential to lead
the camera to try to do some pre-ordained flash function.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: Best flash for M8?)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: Best flash for M8?)