Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 27 02:31:16 2006

I'm not at all sure about the first one - I just can't see the essence
of chaos in it.
But I definitely like the second one, although I'm not sure whether the
pictogram should encroach into the image - perhaps it should be
superimposed on the image - Asian art that I've seen always has them as
part of the canvas/paper in one of the corners (Hokusai usually had them
top left or top right - if at all).
Douglas
BTW, Up to now I had always thought Hanji was a kind of paper made of
Mulberry bark - we live and learn :-)