Subject: [Leica] Best flash for M8?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Dec 26 21:26:47 2006

Doug.. the flash may have a duration that is as long as 1/1000 of a second.
In addition, there is the processing time to figure out
the right amount of light, and get that programmed.  So maybe 1/250 of a
second is right, maybe it is wrong, but it is in the
ballpark for what the system in total might be able to do.  1/8000 is maybe
right for the capture, but maybe not for the system to
function.

The shutter is a dust cover and light baffle.  I have yet to see/hear
anything that has me thinking otherwise.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Best flash for M8?)