Subject: [Leica] M4-2 M4-P M4
From: mak at teleport.com (mak@teleport.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 16:07:24 2006

Horse pucky they are all hockey pucks.

the M4 is "German" and highly coveted as the last "real" Leica

I have owned and own each of the above.

If money matters get an M4-2 or M4-P

If you never use a 28 or 75 get an M4-2

M4 Rapid Rewind Rapid Load Self Timer 35/50/90/135 Finder
M4-2 Rapid Rewind Rapid Load NO Self Timer 35/50/90/135 Finder Add Motor
Link Add Hot Shoe
M4-P add 28 and 75 frameline