Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's catch up PAW's Weeks 49, 50, and 51
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 24 18:54:13 2006

Work and family tragedies have kept me from processing of scanning film
until now.  But, I have had time to catch up this evening so here goes:

Week 49:
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+WK+49/wk49lookingupamazed.jpg.html

We had a Christmas party at the Georgia Aquarium and I found this gentleman
very interested in what was above.

Week 50:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+WK+50/wk50Santabefore-the-storm.jpg.html

I was going to get a haircut at 7:00am and the folks at the local hardware
store were already out promoting the season.

Week 51:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+WK+51/wk51possibilities.jpg.html

I have a regular group that meets on Wednesday mornings and this image in
the window was full of possibilities.

You all have a wonderful Christmas day with whatever meaning this day holds
for you, spend time with your family and treasure the time you have with
them.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG Don's catch up PAW's Weeks 49, 50, and 51)