Subject: [Leica] M8 B & W - first time out
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Dec 24 03:40:05 2006

Picked up my black M8 Saturday (what a lovely machine), as there is a
shortage of lenses I had to use a borrowed 50 1.4 Summilux - I have
ordered a 35 2.0 Summicron.

Here are samples from my first time out, an afternoon excursion on a
cloudy day, and in Toronto that night.  Your comments, suggestions,
and criticisms would be appreciated (that's the only way I can learn).

> http://web.mac.com/hewthompson/iWeb/Site/Leica%20M8.html

> http://tinyurl.com/y45agx

Hugh

      .......... and a Merry Christmas to all