Subject: [Leica] Free* 35mm film
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Thu Dec 21 14:34:40 2006

24 rolls of Free* 35mm color film, fallout of a Pro (not me) going
digital. All expired. No warranty. As is. All except Kodachrome 36 exp.

Kodak: 1 roll of Kodachrome 64 (very expired) in original package. Rest
of the film is more contemporary, but expired. 6 VPSx36,
11 EPS and EPT, 1 E100 and Fuji, 2 Astia chrome, 1 Provia chrome, 1
Sensia chrome, one NPH color.

Offered free* for the approximate cost of packing and going to the post
office, say $15 in the US.

Bill Harting (help support my black and white habit)

vintagebill at verizon.net