Subject: [Leica] Leicagoodies
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Wed Dec 20 20:24:56 2006

On Dec 20, 2006, at 10:25 AM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Dang. One of the truly inventive Leica accessory vendors.
> Such a pity.

That really is too bad; I hope someone does continue the business.

I have their hand grip, hook and strap combo, and eye piece cushion on
my M3, and they really do add to its usability. The strap, in
particular, which goes securely over one shoulder and under the other
arm, and lets the camera hang vertically at your side and then slide up
the strap for use, is better than any other arrangement I've ever used.

If you've ever considered their equipment, or just like clever
accessories, order before the end of the year. They're even extremely
inexpensive!

--Eric

Replies: Reply from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Leicagoodies)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Leicagoodies)