Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Comparison
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Wed Dec 20 15:27:50 2006

Tina wrote:

Thanks, Nick.  My eyes are getting old along with the rest of
me.  Maybe I'd better not depend on manual focusing :-(

On how small an area can the Canon autofocus focus? To focus on
vertical candles with a Leica is easy. Tina's eyes were not the
problem. Her other pictures show razor sharp focus. The Canon picture
shows the candles in focus, rather than the background. Is it
possible to zero the Canon in on one candle, rather than the group of
them?

jesse