Subject: [Leica] So who's obsolete now?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue Dec 19 22:34:17 2006

Ok, since Dr. Fischer of Geneva is one of my favorite books, I will
give you this contest.

While cleaning up the basement I ran across three exposed rolls of
Kodak Disk film.  Based on the manufacturing code, the film was made
sometime between October 1984 and November 1986.  These are
presumably from my Disc 4000 camera (abandoned in 1986 for the
erstwhile Autoreflex T my father gave me).  On Monday, December 18, I
sent these via first-class mail (from Detroit, USA) to Dwayne's Photo
(Parsons, KS, USA) to be processed and printed.  Film is C-41a.

The contest is guessing the correct number of frames with visible
human faces (rather than muddy brown... mud) (maximum is 3 rolls x 15
shots = 45)  and the number of days from mailing before the prints
are received.  Closest guess wins (both parts are given equal
weight).  If two or more entries tie, the winner will be the first
entry.

The prize is (1) roll of Kodak Verichrome Pan 120, last run ever made
(1/2004), sealed in the box, currently in my freezer, and still good.

So who's going to step up to the plate?

Dante

Dante Stella
http://www.dantestella.com