Subject: [Leica] Portraits that I'm proud of
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Dec 19 08:18:18 2006

> If time permits, run those puppies through Photoshop and repost.  I
> suspect they'll look more like what you saw through the viewfinder.

I keep them as 16-bit PSD files, and they look great on my screen. When I
uploaded to the Gallery, I let the Gallery software do all of the
conversions, and I shouldn't have. I think I can find time to do the
conversions by hand, so you can see what I see.

> Finally:  What camera and lens?  Settings? Film?  Lighting?

Click on the Camera icon to see the Exif. It's a Canon DSLR, 85/1.2L mark II
lens set at f/4. Four Novatron strobes, two with diffusers, one with an
umbrella, and overhead a hair light with a snoot.

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Portraits that I'm proud of)