Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8 and my glass is half full
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Dec 18 20:28:10 2006

At the time, if you lost your auto license you could still get a bike
license (no longer an option), if you lost that one you were in deep
do do. So-o-o I had a lot of fun from 0-35 or 40 mph. But when it
came to anything over that - I made sure that I was on roads which
saw very little policing - and they're hard to find - and/or I was
lucky. I did get pulled over a few times just for being on the road
at all - or so it seemed - hands up on the cop car, legs spread, the
whole deal. I think they were assuming they'd find one thing or
another - didn't ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com