Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Dec 18 13:01:51 2006

I was flipping through my scanned slides. My machine is 6+ years old now so
it's a bit of a chore to do that, especially since at that time I was doing
high res scans of all my stuff (the Nikon with the bulk film adaptor makes
it easy to do but not any easier to view the results).

Anyway, the differences between the pre- and post- Leica pics are humbling.
The resolution, the contrast. My lowly 6-MP R-D1 consistently produces
images that hold up quite well, even when enlarged. There are magic in
those glass.

At 11:01 AM 12/18/2006, Lottermoser George wrote:
>May I add to "the entire point of the M8 - to be able to use the M
>mount lenses on a digital camera."
>and
>- to capture digital images in the 8 to 14 megapixel range with a
>precision range finder camera which has the size and form factor we
>RF lovers love.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina said what?!)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Tina said what?!)