Subject: [Leica] Local humor
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon Dec 18 11:06:27 2006

Len, Walt, Philippe.

Thanks for looking and taking time to comment.

I am not sure what that word means, Walt but let's call it a staging area
where passengers, civilians as well as military, are waiting to get on the
big birds that I am not really allowed to take pictures of.

Difficult? Yes to some extent, Philippe but that is mostly related to the
work process where using film where I am. You just don't pop into any
downtown lab and ask for development and scan in good quality...

I have added one more photo to illustrate that some of us are trying to get
the best out of the situation. The framing is rather tight for obvious
reasons:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/madstorben/B/Photo28_25A.jpg.html

Regards,

Mads