Subject: [Leica] Oil on the blades
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Dec 17 13:33:21 2006

Luis
It was my believing that it has absolutely no influence except for the
collector's value. Almost all my old lenses (collapsible Summicron, 50/1.2
Canon, 35mm Nikkor, 50mm Nikkor, russians) have oily blades, no problems
with it. The Summicron was cla'd by focalpointlens and he could not remove
all the oil - I guess disassembling the blades is rather not recommended.
Didier

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Oil on the blades)